Is there anything cuter in the whole entire world than a mini Goldendoodle puppy? We think not! This adorable breed is not only adorable; however, it’s also very popular. There are plenty of good reasons for that, and we’re looking forward to helping you get a feel for the exciting world of mini Goldendoodles.
Origin of the Goldendoodle
This adorable pup is considered a “designer dog”, meaning that they are a hybrid created by man. This is a cross between a mini poodle and a golden retriever. Their size differs depending on the puppy and the interplay between genetics, but the use of a mini poodle means that they will be smaller than a classic Goldendoodle!
Facts of the Goldendoodle
There is so much to know and love about this exciting breed! Your top facts are as follows:
- Fur: While poodles have tight curly fur, goldens don’t. Sometimes, your mini Goldendoodle is going to have curly fur, and sometimes it’s going to have looser waves or even straight fur! It depends on genetics, of course, though most do have some sort of tight curl.
- Temperament: Both goldens and poodles are generally well-behaved dogs. They are great for training (more on that in a minute) and get along well with mini humans (children, including toddlers and infants) as well as other animals without much of a problem in most cases. They are loving and kind and simply enjoy being social with anyone around them!
- Traits: There are lots of traits to golden doodle, including being playful and requiring a good amount of exercise. They also are moderately intense and pretty energetic, all things considered. Smart and quick-thinking, they’re also great family dogs.
Realistically speaking mini Goldendoodles are going to be pretty easy to train. They love to please their favorite humans and they’re intelligent and energetic. However, some general pointers are going to help, too:
- Start early: From the very first day you bring your puppy home, start training. The earlier you start, the easier it is going to be to adapt your pup.
- Be consistent: From commands to the way that you train, to the schedule that you use (especially for bathroom training), you need to always be consistent across your household family members and techniques. goldendoodle puppies ca can’t learn if everyone’s got different rules!
- Use kindness: Never use cruelty or fear to train your pet, as it will build resentment and even aggression even in a kind puppy. Always use kindness and love and positive reinforcement. It will get you where you want to go much better and safer than cruelty.
Now all that’s left is to find mini Goldendoodle Puppies for sale and start enjoying all of the perks and benefits to these adorable, sweet, miniature sized puppies. You’ll find your life forever changed — in a good way! Plus, you really do have to admit that there’s something about that adorable little curly face that just tugs on your heartstrings, right? Yeah, we thought so. Get shopping!